William F. Stringer
Bill has over 30 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a variety of companies including the U.S. Pharmacopeia and Cardinal Health. He has senior management experience in the areas of manufacturing, quality, validation consulting, regulatory affairs, and general management. Most recently, Bill was Senior Vice President Manufacturing and Quality of Sirion Therapeutics, Inc. Bill has a BA in Chemistry and a MS in Microbiology from UNC – Charlotte. His areas of expertise include pharmaceutical chemistry, manufacturing, and controls.
- Led team that completed technology transfer and CMC development of two recently approved NDA’s
- Developed patent pending ophthalmic formulations
- Published key papers in the area of dosage uniformity of ophthalmic preparations
- Proven leadership capabilities running contract validation services company and a pharmaceutical blow/fill/seal company specializing in sterile products
- Expert in all areas of sterility assurance and aseptic processing pharmaceutical products
- Managed numerous preapproval inspections and other regulatory inspections with 100% success rate